Adapter TL-WN725N stopped working after big Windows 10 update today - December 10th 2016

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Adapter TL-WN725N stopped working after big Windows 10 update today - December 10th 2016

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2016-12-12 06:40:42
Model :

Hardware Version :

Firmware Version :

ISP :

Any else having this problem? My son's computer has a TL-WN725N adapter and has been running fine for over a year. Today his computer got a big Windows 10 update pushed to it and when all was said and done everything seems to work except for the network adapter. The adapter sees the available networks but cannot connect. I am typing in the correct passcode and it tries for over a minute to connect and just can't. Device Manager in Windows says the adapter driver is installed correctly. I updated the driver to the most current version but that didn't fix it. Any suggestions?
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 782

Replies: 0