Archer T9E - Slow speed

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Archer T9E - Slow speed

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
Archer T9E - Slow speed
Archer T9E - Slow speed
2017-01-17 09:50:06
Model :

Hardware Version :

Firmware Version :

ISP :

I just bought an Archer T9E wifi adapter. The connection speed with my router (TP-WR886N) is 11/13.5/27 Mbps for windows 10. Even my old one - WN881ND can reach 300Mbps. I don't know why. I called customer service many times. Tried new driver, disabled miniports... none of them worked. Blue screen one time.

For some reason, I need to reset the system. So I set up Windows 7 this time and the connection speed is 216.5 Mbps. It seems much faster but I still don't think this is the normal speed. There are other problems that I am not sure are 100% related to the adapter.

One is my computer speed went down sometimes. It can take me more than 5s to open a new website (usually 1-2s) and after I restart, it is back to normal.

Another is the internet download speed went down from 2M to around 20K, usually after 9-10pm. I thought it might be the internet provider problem, but my laptop didn't have that much reduction of speed. I can still play DOTA (there is lag), watch video. While for my PC, I can't even open the google website.

This drives me crazy. I am thinking about buying ASUS adapter.
Options
1 Reply
Re:Archer T9E - Slow speed
2017-01-17 10:03:52
there's a link in this post,you can try the driver
http://forum.tp-link.com/showthread.php?81965-Performance-Issues-with-AC1900
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 2104

Replies: 1

Related Articles