Touch P5: Data Load Failure/Data Save Failure

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2017-01-28 00:15:28
Model : Touch P5

Hardware Version :

Firmware Version : 201160108

ISP :

Recently purchased Touch P5 router. Initial setup went fine and router working BUT cannot make any adjustments or review connected devices or anything else. Continue to receive Data Load Failure and Data Save Failure. I cannot find any other posts about this issue. Anyone have suggestions for how to address?
Options
6 Reply
Re:Touch P5: Data Load Failure/Data Save Failure
2017-02-04 12:01:05

mudman63 wrote

Model : Touch P5

Hardware Version :

Firmware Version : 201160108

ISP :

Recently purchased Touch P5 router. Initial setup went fine and router working BUT cannot make any adjustments or review connected devices or anything else. Continue to receive Data Load Failure and Data Save Failure. I cannot find any other posts about this issue. Anyone have suggestions for how to address?

I am having the exact same issue.
Options
2017-02-04 14:03:02
It's recommended to upgrade to the latest firmware at first.
http://static.tp-link.com/Touch%20P5(US)_V1_161221.zip

In addition, how many devices are you connected to the router? What're them?
You can check by logging in the web management page of the router via a browser.
Options
2017-02-05 06:13:41
Okay, I am getting a login failure with admin and admin even though it says that is the username and password on the bottom of the router. What now?
Options
2017-11-22 16:57:06
Hi, I have the same problem and is a headache i reboot and reset my router and still it says the same message and it won't let me update the firmware.

Could you help me?

Were you able to fix it?

Thanks!
Options
2017-11-24 17:30:32
you cannot login with admin or cannot update the firmware? Try login from both screen and web interface
Options
2017-11-27 05:13:24
It just don´t let me do nothing on the router even i can´t reboot or reset thru the touchscreen i have to do it with the web interface, and i try to update the firmware it fail at the 90%.. and don´t let me do nothing... and i can't modify anything on the router cuz it jus said the Data Save Failure.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 2487

Replies: 6