Archer T8E download and upload speed help

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2017-04-22 08:30:10
Model :

Hardware Version :

Firmware Version :

ISP :

Greetings,

I am experiencing an issue using an Archer T8E wifi adapter with Windows 10. When downloading or uploading a file on wifi, the speed keeps peaking and dropping, peaking and dropping, infinitely. Please see the graph below.

This issue does not occur on any of my other devices or laptops. This issue does not occur when I connect the same computer to the internet via ethernet. I have tried everything I can think of to resolve this issue including uninstalling/reinstalling driver multiple times. I have even purchased a brand new T8E thinking maybe the adapter was failing, and once installed, the same problem occurs (just threw $50 away). I really am at a loss for ideas here. I have tried adjusting the Windows bandwidth settings, I have tried disabling the Windows auto-tuning level. Even when I am connected to a different router, I experience the same issue. Any suggestions are appreciated, before I throw this computer out the window.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 653

Replies: 0