AC1900 Wireless Adapter With Substatial Latency

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2017-06-12 01:31:08
Model :

Hardware Version :

Firmware Version :

ISP :

Hey folks,

I had set up the AC 1900 Wireless Dual Band PCI Express Adapter (Model No Archer T9E) about a month ago. After putting it into my computer and installing the drivers as per standard procedure, things were working just fine without issue.

About a week or two in though, I noticed some serious latency and slowdowns. Games that I frequently played wouldn't get me past login screens because of it. Websites would load at the rate of dial up.

AFAIK I made no changes, software or hardware wise, to anything since installing the adapter. To test that it wasn't an issue with my network, I used my previous method of connecting to the WiFi (a USB adapter) and found that it was performing just fine and connecting to the same network.

I even did a ping test with it and found that of the 4 packets it tried to send, 1 of them got dropped.
Anyone experienced this before, or know of a way to fix this? Also eager to hear any good investigatory tips as to getting to the root of the problem.

Thanks
Options
1 Reply
Re:AC1900 Wireless Adapter With Substatial Latency
2017-07-06 17:10:41
What's the operating system of your computer? Did you try reinstall the driver?
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 574

Replies: 1