Printer not recognized by Archer C7

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2017-06-17 08:55:42
Model :

Hardware Version :

Firmware Version :

ISP :

I got a new Wireless TP Link Archer 1200 today and had no problem setting it up with my computers but it will not recognize my printer which is also wireless. I installed a USB printer controller and it still is not recognizing. the printer is an hP and is not old, but I do not see it listed on the compatibles list. How can this be?
Options
3 Reply
Re:Printer not recognized by Archer C7
2017-07-13 18:46:25
if your printer can connect wireless, there is no need to use the USB controller utility.
You can do a reconnect on the printer, like on the phone, find wifi and pickup this tplink or the any name you have changed to and join it with the password.
Options
2021-01-25 00:49:01

@flying snow 

Did this suggestion work for you? I am having the same issue with a Canon printer.  I dont know what to do anymore.

Options
2021-01-25 01:53:09
I have connected several Canon printers via WIFI on my C8. Just follow the printer guide for wifi hookup.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 647

Replies: 3

Related Articles