Profiles no longer working

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2017-08-14 08:41:28
Model : Deco 5

Hardware Version : 1.25

Firmware Version : 1.1.2 build 20170725 rel. 55542

ISP :

My Deco stopped tracking history and insights almost 2 weeks ago. Now it appears that content and time filters set in profiles are not being applied. For example, I changed a device to a profile that blocks adult content - device can still see adult sites after waiting 5 minutes AND rebooting Deco. Also, I have a single device in a profile that blocks internet after a certain time - can still browse the internet EVEN IF I MANUALLY PAUSE THE INTERNET FOR THAT PROFILE.

If anyone has a solution, please let me know. The last 2 firmware releases have made the Deco more unreliable. And don't get me started on the Android application.
Options
3 Reply
Re:Profiles no longer working
2017-08-14 17:10:46
You may try to reset it and reconfigured it.
Besides, a new firmware was released today. Please the new firmware first.
Options
2017-08-15 00:18:45
I have upgraded to the new firmware, and that did not fix the problem. I did a factory reset, upgraded the firmware (at the suggestion of the Deco app) and recreated my profiles. So far, I am seeing history and insights but this is with only one profile and light traffic load. I will report my findings over the next few days
Options
2017-08-15 15:52:51
Thank you for your sharing. You may feedback to TP-Link support.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 536

Replies: 3

Related Articles