TP-Link Archer A6 WiFi 2.4GHz Band Issues.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

TP-Link Archer A6 WiFi 2.4GHz Band Issues.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
24 Reply
Re:TP-Link Archer A6 WiFi 2.4GHz Band Issues.
2021-02-18 09:38:04

@Woody I want to downgrade to 1.2.1 version, because 1.3 sux a lot!!! How can i do it?!? Please help me. I dont want to do anythig more with 1.3 version, it doesnt work!!!

Options
2021-02-19 23:22:11

@Woody 

Our support team looks to have firmware that aims to address 2.4G instability but it varies depending on the region of the router.

Please reach out to your support team so they may provide the correct firmware to prevent your router from becoming bricked.

Options
2021-07-26 16:16:06

I am having the exact same issue.  I can connect to 5G and both the network and the internet stay connected for as long as I want to use them.  When I connect to 2.4G, both the network and internet connect fine, at first.  Then some time later, I lose the internet connection while still connected to the 2.4G network.  The 5G network never drops the internet connection.  This seems to be an ongoing, common bug with TP-Link routers.  I would be ashamed if I worked for TP-Link.

Options
2021-07-27 01:47:51

@Schliebco 

I guess you can try to install the beta firmware we provided here, then disable the Onemesh feature on the A6:

https://community.tp-link.com/en/home/forum/topic/207232

Nice to Meet You in Our TP-Link Community. Check Out the Latest Posts: Connect TP-Link Archer BE550 to Germany's DS-Lite (Dual Stack Lite) Internet via WAN Archer GE550 - BE9300 Tri-Band Wi-Fi 7 Gaming Router EasyMesh Is Available When Wi-Fi Routers Work in AP Mode as A Controller. Archer BE550 New Software Enhances System Stability and Optimizes MLO Network Stability. If you found a post or response helpful, please click Helpful (arrow pointing upward icon). If you are the author of a topic, remember to mark a helpful reply as the "Recommended Solution" (star icon) so that others can benefit from it.
Options