Archer AX4400 Question

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Archer AX4400 Question

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
Archer AX4400 Question
Archer AX4400 Question
2021-10-31 01:37:22
Model: Archer AX4400  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: 1.0.1 Build 20210719 rel.58490

Hello,

My previous post was deleted and I don't know why!!! Just wanted to know why my internet speeds would drop (about %50 via WiFi and about %20 via Ethernet) as soon as I sign-in to Homeshield and enroll my router?!

Is this a kind of hardware limitation or my unit is defective?! Thanks

Options
3 Reply
Re:Archer AX4400 Question
2021-11-01 07:54:42 - last edited 2021-11-01 07:54:58

@SEGA1 

Your previous post is not deleted, it is on another community, which is for global customers, check the below link:

https://community.tp-link.com/en/home/forum/topic/507596

As per the speed issue you are experiencing, please check and confirm if the QoS settings on the AX4400 is configured correctly, you can follow the guide below:

https://www.tp-link.com/support/faq/2992/

Nice to Meet You in Our TP-Link Community. Check Out the Latest Posts: Connect TP-Link Archer BE550 to Germany's DS-Lite (Dual Stack Lite) Internet via WAN Archer GE550 - BE9300 Tri-Band Wi-Fi 7 Gaming Router EasyMesh Is Available When Wi-Fi Routers Work in AP Mode as A Controller. Archer BE550 New Software Enhances System Stability and Optimizes MLO Network Stability. If you found a post or response helpful, please click Helpful (arrow pointing upward icon). If you are the author of a topic, remember to mark a helpful reply as the "Recommended Solution" (star icon) so that others can benefit from it.
Options
2021-11-01 08:18:18

@Kevin_Z Thank you for your response. I didn't realize that there are two different forms! I was checking my profile and nothing showed under "posts" that's why I thought it was deleted! 

As for the QoS, I tested that as well giving my testing device max up/down limits of 1000mbps but haven't noticed any difference!

The only solution I found to get full speeds (on three different speed testing apps) is to factory reset the router and never activate Homeshiled!

Options
2021-11-01 11:36:45

@SEGA1 

Got it. This will be required to be analyzed further by the support engineers. They will likely reach out to you via email to continue troubleshooting your issue.

Nice to Meet You in Our TP-Link Community. Check Out the Latest Posts: Connect TP-Link Archer BE550 to Germany's DS-Lite (Dual Stack Lite) Internet via WAN Archer GE550 - BE9300 Tri-Band Wi-Fi 7 Gaming Router EasyMesh Is Available When Wi-Fi Routers Work in AP Mode as A Controller. Archer BE550 New Software Enhances System Stability and Optimizes MLO Network Stability. If you found a post or response helpful, please click Helpful (arrow pointing upward icon). If you are the author of a topic, remember to mark a helpful reply as the "Recommended Solution" (star icon) so that others can benefit from it.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 1115

Replies: 3

Related Articles