AX11000 Randomly Restarting

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2022-01-03 05:38:46
Model: Archer AX11000  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: 1.2.3 Build 20210719 rel.14861(5553)

My AX11000 appears to randomly restart (I'm basing it on the entry for "Traffic Statistics INFO [8864] Clear all stats because time changed" in the System Log). There's no pattern to it - sometimes it will restart multiple times within an hour and other times it will go days before restarting itself.  I don't believe it is a power issue as the light appears to be on the whole time.

Is there any way to determine what is causing the router to automatically restart? 

Options
3 Reply
Re:AX11000 Randomly Restarting
2022-01-04 11:07:16

@jhuang0 

Hello, can you confirm if you've enabled Auto Reboot Schedule on the AX11000? What if you disable that?

Be sure you are using the original power adapter which should be 12 V ⎓ 5 A.

BTW, when did you purchase it? Does the issue happen once you installed it?

Nice to Meet You in Our TP-Link Community. Check Out the Latest Posts: Connect TP-Link Archer BE550 to Germany's DS-Lite (Dual Stack Lite) Internet via WAN Archer GE550 - BE9300 Tri-Band Wi-Fi 7 Gaming Router EasyMesh Is Available When Wi-Fi Routers Work in AP Mode as A Controller. Archer BE550 New Software Enhances System Stability and Optimizes MLO Network Stability. If you found a post or response helpful, please click Helpful (arrow pointing upward icon). If you are the author of a topic, remember to mark a helpful reply as the "Recommended Solution" (star icon) so that others can benefit from it.
Options
2022-01-04 16:46:02

@Kevin_Z 

No - I do not have automated restarts enabled. It's happened since I purchased this device... but it is occuring alot more now.

Options
2022-01-05 07:43:47

@jhuang0 

We would like to escalate your case to our engineers, the engineering team will investigate to see if it is a concern in the router that can be resolved.

Nice to Meet You in Our TP-Link Community. Check Out the Latest Posts: Connect TP-Link Archer BE550 to Germany's DS-Lite (Dual Stack Lite) Internet via WAN Archer GE550 - BE9300 Tri-Band Wi-Fi 7 Gaming Router EasyMesh Is Available When Wi-Fi Routers Work in AP Mode as A Controller. Archer BE550 New Software Enhances System Stability and Optimizes MLO Network Stability. If you found a post or response helpful, please click Helpful (arrow pointing upward icon). If you are the author of a topic, remember to mark a helpful reply as the "Recommended Solution" (star icon) so that others can benefit from it.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 919

Replies: 3

Related Articles