Can’t connect to Roku tv

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Can’t connect to Roku tv

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
Can’t connect to Roku tv
Can’t connect to Roku tv
2022-04-21 23:16:44 - last edited 2022-04-25 07:39:14
Model: Archer AX3000  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

Router is on and working on all devices except I cannot comment to one of the Roku tvs. No clue why not. I keep getting the blue circle 

Options
1 Accepted Solution
Re:Can’t connect to Roku tv-Solution
2022-04-24 17:43:33 - last edited 2022-04-25 07:39:14

@Kevin_Z  thank you for the response. I did reset the tv and was able to connect. 

Recommended Solution
Options
3 Reply
Re:Can’t connect to Roku tv
2022-04-24 11:30:48

Hello @Dianeintx,

Is the Roku TV connected to the AX3000 via cable or wireless? If it connects via wireless, please determine if it is connected to the network, then show us a screenshot of the error page. You can also follow the troubleshooting suggestions provided by Roku support, sorry I'm not allowed to post the link directly, you can google "how to connect Roku TV to the internet".

Nice to Meet You in Our TP-Link Community. Check Out the Latest Posts: Connect TP-Link Archer BE550 to Germany's DS-Lite (Dual Stack Lite) Internet via WAN Archer GE550 - BE9300 Tri-Band Wi-Fi 7 Gaming Router EasyMesh Is Available When Wi-Fi Routers Work in AP Mode as A Controller. Archer BE550 New Software Enhances System Stability and Optimizes MLO Network Stability. If you found a post or response helpful, please click Helpful (arrow pointing upward icon). If you are the author of a topic, remember to mark a helpful reply as the "Recommended Solution" (star icon) so that others can benefit from it.
Options
Re:Can’t connect to Roku tv-Solution
2022-04-24 17:43:33 - last edited 2022-04-25 07:39:14

@Kevin_Z  thank you for the response. I did reset the tv and was able to connect. 

Recommended Solution
Options
Re:Can’t connect to Roku tv
2022-04-25 07:38:57

@Dianeintx

Great.yes

I'm going to mark your reply as the “Recommended Solution” to close this topic then.

Nice to Meet You in Our TP-Link Community. Check Out the Latest Posts: Connect TP-Link Archer BE550 to Germany's DS-Lite (Dual Stack Lite) Internet via WAN Archer GE550 - BE9300 Tri-Band Wi-Fi 7 Gaming Router EasyMesh Is Available When Wi-Fi Routers Work in AP Mode as A Controller. Archer BE550 New Software Enhances System Stability and Optimizes MLO Network Stability. If you found a post or response helpful, please click Helpful (arrow pointing upward icon). If you are the author of a topic, remember to mark a helpful reply as the "Recommended Solution" (star icon) so that others can benefit from it.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 1086

Replies: 3

Related Articles