"No Signal" Every Now and Then

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2023-06-25 14:05:33

I have a Deco unit which connects to my Vizio TV. About every hour or two, my TV will go to "No Signal," flash the input up on the right, and reconnect. I have turned off the wifi to my original Verizon router, turned off Mesh Tech, turned on high priority for this TV. Also, the Amazon Fire Stick shows high SNR ration readings and great speed. I am at a lost as to what else I can try??

Options
2 Reply
Re:"No Signal" Every Now and Then
2023-06-26 07:10:52

@Springfred 

Hi, welcome to the community.

May I know the model number of your Deco?

Is the Vizio TV wirelessly connected to one of the satellite Deco?

I googled the same issue of Vizio TV and the following suggestions are recommended:https://theproductanalyst.com/vizio-tv-no-signal/

vizio-tv-no-signal

Thank you very much.

best regards.

Options
Re:"No Signal" Every Now and Then
2023-06-26 13:33:39
It is Deco W2400 (2 pack) The Vizio Tv is not connected to a Deco. I'm using a Fire Stick as an HDMI input to the TV. It is just frustrating. I have the Deco unit almost right on top of the Fire Stick and last night I still got one or two "no Signal" events. The Snr ration is very high and the speed is around 92
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 309

Replies: 2

Related Articles