Deco X5700 Mesh Solid Red Light

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2023-07-06 13:23:01
Model: Deco X5700  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

I have 4 AX5700s that all went red yesterday morning. For context, I have a bit of an advanced setup. I have 1Gb Verizon FIOS connected to a VMWare ESXi server running PFSense for my Router/Firewall. Another NIC goes to the primary Deco which is configured in AP mode. There is a 24 port TP-Link managed switch in the environment also connected to my PFSense Router/Firewall. All physical wired ethernet connected devices are still able to reach the internet, but all wifi is down and the IP for the Deco is unreachable and does not ping. 

I have rebooted the Deco twice, the light goes green for about 30 seconds then goes back to red. This has been configured and running without issue since about October 2022. I first noticed one of my Alexas could not connect to the internet yesterday morning. I assumed it was that devices as all other wife connected devices were fine. This morning, no wifi devices are able to connect, and as previously mentioned, the ip for the primary Deco is unreachable from either from a wired desktop or the app. 

Options
1 Reply
Re:Deco X5700 Mesh Solid Red Light
2023-07-07 05:50:58

@charleyp2112 

Hi, welcome to the community.

Is your current network topology like the following:

Verizon FIOS---VMWare ESXi server running PFSense(DHCP router)---24 port TP-Link managed switch---main Deco X5700?

• How about other satellite X5700s? Are they connected to the same switch or wirelessly connected to the main Deco?
  • May I know the model number of the 24 port TP-Link managed switch?

How often would the disconnection usually repeat?

And I would like to follow up on your case via email. Please check whether you could get an email from me.

Thank you very much.

Best regards,

Options

Information

Helpful: 3

Views: 284

Replies: 1

Related Articles