Deco XE75 Pro reboots every ~15m

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2023-07-14 14:38:50
Model: Deco XE75 Pro  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: 1.2.2 Build 20230613 Rel. 53594

Yesterday I had issues with one of my mesh devices, it just showed a yellow light, for hours and the app said it wasn't avaliable. I eventually got the factory reset to work, I went through the setup and got it back on the network but now it reboots every ~15m. The light will be yellow for ~1m, then blink red for ~30s, then show green for ~10m and then reboot. It was running a _slightly_ older firmware (1.0.2) and I was able to get it to update between reboots, but it's still exhibiting the same behavior. Any ideas?

Options
2 Reply
Re:Deco XE75 Pro reboots every ~15m
2023-07-17 03:36:16

@bunchesofdonald 

Hi, welcome to the community.

May I know how long you have had Deco XE75 Pro?

Have you tried to run a firmware recovery on this unit, then flash the firmware 1.2.2 again to see whether it helped:

How to use firmware recovery

If not, please send an email to support.usa@tp-link.com with a picture of the bottom product label with the SN number on this Deco XE75 pro and a copy of the purchasing receipt.

Thank you very much.

Best regards.

Options
Re:Deco XE75 Pro reboots every ~15m
2023-07-17 14:09:57

David-TP wrote

@bunchesofdonald 

Hi, welcome to the community.

May I know how long you have had Deco XE75 Pro?

Have you tried to run a firmware recovery on this unit, then flash the firmware 1.2.2 again to see whether it helped:

How to use firmware recovery

If not, please send an email to support.usa@tp-link.com with a picture of the bottom product label with the SN number on this Deco XE75 pro and a copy of the purchasing receipt.

Thank you very much.

Best regards.

@David-TP 

I bought a set of three on Sept 11th, 2022.

I did try to do a firmware recovery but was unable to connect to the address via the webbrowser. I tried multiple different ethernet cables and adapters, but I can try again. If that fails I send an email to support, thank you!

Options

Information

Helpful: 4

Views: 488

Replies: 2

Related Articles