How to reuse/register my DDNS name with a new router?

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2023-09-14 23:11:34
Model: Archer AX6000  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

My  original AX6000 failed and I got a replacement via RMA.  I want to use the same TP-link DDNS name I had with the first one but when I try to register it I get the error message that the name is already registered.  I assume the reason is that it is looking for the MAC address (or something like that) of the one that I replaced.

How can I reuse my original DDNS name with the new router?  I would really rather not have to create a new one.

Options
2 Reply
Re:How to reuse/register my DDNS name with a new router?
2023-09-15 03:06:46

@EdfromAlabama 

Hi, could you please send me a private message to provide your TP-Link ID and also your current AX6000 Router MAC address?

Nice to Meet You in Our TP-Link Community. Check Out the Latest Posts: Archer GE550 - BE9300 Tri-Band Wi-Fi 7 Gaming Router EasyMesh Is Available When Wi-Fi Routers Work in AP Mode as A Controller. Archer BE550 New Software Enhances System Stability and Optimizes MLO Network Stability. TL-WA3001 Supports EasyMesh, Speed Limit, Guest Network in AP Mode and/or Multi-SSID Mode. If you found the post or response helpful, please click Helpful. If an answer solves your problem, click "Recommended Solution" so that others can benefit from it.
Options
Re:How to reuse/register my DDNS name with a new router?
2023-12-16 03:34:19

@Sunshine 

I have found this post because I have a very similar issue. What is the resolution?

Options

Information

Helpful: 1

Views: 431

Replies: 2

Related Articles