Deco bricked?

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Deco bricked?

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
Deco bricked?
Deco bricked?
2023-10-03 02:55:42

We recently had a network outage due to weather. Network recovered by my "main" deco node did not. It constantly blinks red. I moved one of my other nodes into place and set as main. I was unable to access the node from either the web or by directly connecting.

I tried to do a factory reset but no luck. I was able to download the Tfp program and latest driver. I'm watching the log and see that I have my local IP addressed correctly and the file name is correct.

The node, when I boot up using the reset button first followed by power, appears to be connecting to my pc. I see that it is looking for (and finding) the firmware file, which is correctly named "M5v1_tp_recovery.bin".

I get the read request followed by OACK, the "using local port 59884", then finally a TIMEOUT waiting for Ack block #1 .  I have tried different Ethernet cables, disabling any local firewall, etc 

Deco M5

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 271

Replies: 0

Related Articles