X20 stopping broadcasting to SOME devices

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2023-10-11 19:18:29
Model: Deco X20  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

A couple weeks ago my tablet wouldn't connect to my network. The network has been in place for many years with no hard work changes. Only OTA software changes.

I tried forgetting the network, rebooting the modem and router, I finally reformatted the tablet. No luck. The SSID that I had for many years did not show up anywhere. I enabled the guest Network and it recognizes it, authenticates to it, and tries to connect but won't.

Today both my laptop and my daughter's phone are doing the exact same thing. The SSID is not being broadcast. I manually added the network and was able to connect my laptop and my daughter's phone, but only on the guest Network the original Network does not show up on some devices.

I reiterate this is not a new setup this is been set up for many years and these devices have been connecting for at least a year without any of the individual devices changing.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 231

Replies: 0

Related Articles