Exclamation Over Internet

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2024-02-07 11:20:04
Tags: #Feature Request #Internet
Model: Archer AX73  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version:

Can someone help me with understanding why an exclamation over the Internet icon? I am wondering since I changed the IP address to a custom IP address and then I noticed this issue. I am able to connect wireless devices to this router without issue and I can get the internet on the device. But I am not able to receive the time from the internet on the router any longer.  internetexclamation

Options
3 Reply
Re:Exclamation Over Internet
2024-02-07 18:11:50

@DecoMatters 

Usually this means "Poor network". You could try the following and check if there's any difference:

1004df83980940ec8dea99e9da5c35f9

Don't forget to click on the Save buttom - bootom right on this page.

If this was helpful click once on the arrow pointing upward. If this solves your issue, click once the star to mark it as a "Recommended Solution".
Options
2024-02-08 04:18:58

@terziyski I am not seeing that option since I am using the router as an access point and not a full router.tp

Options
2024-02-08 07:37:25 - last edited 2024-02-08 09:07:22

@DecoMatters 

Here's a similar case - an exclamation mark in AP mode with a static IP address on the device.

In this case (AP mode - Case1) the connection between devices should be: main router (LAN port) => AX73 (WAN port).

If that's the way you've connected the devices try using a DHCP address reservation on your main router instead of a static IP address on AX73.

Check if there's any difference after these changes.

If the issue still persists change the cable between the main router an AX73 with another one (CAT 5E/6).

You should check the Internet status on every change you made to be able to determine what change may have fixed this issue.

If this was helpful click once on the arrow pointing upward. If this solves your issue, click once the star to mark it as a "Recommended Solution".
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 288

Replies: 3

Tags

Related Articles