GlobalProtect VPN issues on Deco X60

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2024-02-27 19:54:52
Tags: #VPN
Model: Deco X60  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version: 1.2.4

Hello, I use GlobalProtect VPN (6.2.2-259) to connect to my work websites from my home wifi (Deco X60 mesh network). When I enable the VPN, most of my online activities continue to work fine (I can still browse random websites, connect to my email, etc.) but I cannot connect to the one website I need to access via VPN, namely my work's website. However, if I connect to the VPN on hotspot from my phone, everything works fine. I submitted a ticket to my work's IT department and they have been unable to solve the issue. I tried setting the Deco to Access Point mode and also tried port forwarding for ports 443, 500, 4500, 4501 (based on suggestions I read online) but neither fixed the issue. Is there some kind of firewall on the router blocking access? Any suggestions for how to solve this would be helpful. Thanks!

Options
1 Reply
Re:GlobalProtect VPN issues on Deco X60
2024-02-28 06:05:49

@alikatz 

Hi, welcome to the community.

A new firmware 1.2.5 was released a few days ago and It is suggested to update to this firmware first:

Deco X60_V3_1.2.5 Build 20240106

How to manually update the firmware via web UI:

How to Update the Firmware of Deco (Method 2)

Thank you very much and best regards.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 419

Replies: 1

Tags

VPN
Related Articles