Issue with Apple devices?

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
Saturday - last edited Monday

I have an Archer AX6000.

it seems like my phone is not compatible with this router. To do any internet searches I have to go off wi-fi. Also, my IPad will not update apps from the store, and will not allow for searching. This iPad only works in WiFi. 
any thoughts??

Options
5 Reply
Re:Issue with Apple devices?
Sunday

@Dkay 

See other posts on this. You need to set the DNS in your router as it appears Apple does not think your ISP dns is safe.

Options
Sunday

@ArcherC8 

the articles I'm seeing are referring to a "Deco" app. I have a "Tether" app. 
im not seeing any applicable helpful information, if you have steps for the Tether app, please, send them my way. The articles from 2020 and 2021 aren't applying to this router I bought 6 months ago. Sigh.

Options
Sunday

@Dkay 

I've changed my DNS to 8.8.8.8 and 8.8.4.4 and everything is working perfectly now. 

I got that solution from other post on this topic on another thread. 

Options
Monday

@Dkay 

Go to your internet  settings on your router and change the Primary and secondary DNS settings to another DNS provider. You may be able to change the DNS settings on your Apple devices which may work also.

Options
Monday - last edited Monday

Hey Everyone,

Thanks for sharing your experience with this. Our Engineers are monitoring this thread, and we would appreciate it if discussions surrounding this topic could be continued there. We'll be locking this one for now to help keep the discussion focused in one thread. Thanks again!

Options