Archer C9 print server in Windows 10

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2017-08-26 06:32:19
Model :

Hardware Version :

Firmware Version :

ISP :

Does anyone know how to add a printer on Windows 10 that is hosted on the Archer C9v1 print server?

I've got the TP-LINK USB Printer Controller utility installed and it recognizes my printer by name ( Brother HL-5340D) and has it set for "Auto-Connect for Printing". So that part seems to be working.

But in Windows 10 the printer isn't showing up in my list of Printers, and I can't add it either.
Options
2 Reply
Re:Archer C9 print server in Windows 10
2017-08-28 15:04:47
Is your printer on the compatibility list? You may try reinstall the USB utility on the windows 10. And most importantly, make sure the printer works when connect to the win10 computer directly.
Options
Re:Archer C9 print server in Windows 10
2021-06-24 14:18:16 - last edited 2021-06-24 14:19:16

@Enson Loo 

My situation is similar. I have completed the steps until setting up the "Auto Connection" in the Printer Controller Utility, and I have successfully printed from my Android Phone. (Using an app called PrinterShhare, which is able to detect my printer using "Nearby Wifi" option)

However I have no idea how to add the printer in Windows 7 or 10. Tried adding printer using Add Network Printer > Search but nothing returned.

Appreciate your help. Thanks.

@eeeee you may want to try my method above to isolate your problems first. I can print using PrinterShare

Options