skoy64LV1Online
Following: 0Followers: 0
Forums/ Deco
2021-12-15 14:33:00
Re:Ethernet cable from one Deco S4 (not main) to my laptop does not provide internet sevice!
@Carl Good morning. yes, I switched from router to AP. interestingly, Deco network still exists. Every device is working fine. Regarding my laptop's ethernet connection issues, I investigated little...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2021-12-15 14:20:06
Re:When I set up Deco S4 mesh system with my modem/router gateway do need to disable wif on the can?
@TP-Link Thank you. I changed the mode from router to AP. It is interesting though. Deco's network still exists. My laptop shows both. As you mentioned, the speed didn't change much as far as I know....
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2021-12-15 00:18:32
Re:Ethernet cable from one Deco S4 (not main) to my laptop does not provide internet sevice!
@Carl thank you kindly. In your opinion, what gives a better (speed and reliability wise) internet connection to computers and streaming to tvs? Deco working as a router or Deco as an access point?...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2021-12-14 22:32:10
@Carl Thanks for your super fast response. As you see with my thread, my knowledge of network and how everything works is quite limited! I don't even know what the symptoms are if double NAT is...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2021-12-14 20:28:57
Ethernet cable from one Deco S4 (not main) to my laptop does not provide internet sevice!
I just installed my 3 pack Deco S4 mesh system today . Main node is on the second floor attached to my T-Mobile gateway with ethernet cable. The secon is placed on the first floor and the last one is...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2021-12-14 20:08:24
Re:When I set up Deco S4 mesh system with my modem/router gateway do need to disable wif on the can?
@TP-Link Thanks for the reponse. I set up my 3 pack Deco S4. 3 story house, and all 3 units are working fine. I was especially impressed with Internet speed in the basement. Currently, I am using the...
0HELPFULS