kevin_marchantLV1Online
Following: 0Followers: 0
Forums/ Bug Report
2022-10-01 12:55:13
Re:Tether app requires local network permissions but no option exists to grant it
@ParmaJohn @R5Ryder Not sure if you guys are still stuck, but I found a workaround. I deleted the app and reinstalled and as you have observed no "Local Network" prompt appears and the setting is not...
2HELPFULS
Forums/ Bug Report
2022-08-17 11:15:48
Re:Tether app requires local network permissions but no option exists to grant it
@R5Ryder Apologies for butting in but noticed your pos and I know you want to be all set for your new router. If you are on an iPhone, have you looked under Setting and scroll all the way down till...
2HELPFULS
Forums/ Bug Report
2022-08-11 12:03:31
Re:Can't Access Main Or Guest Network on 2.4GHz Band of Satellite Connected By Ethernet-Backhaul
@David-TP Let me try to be clearer. There is the broken configuration created when the disks come up in an uncontrolled manner via "Reboot All" or after a power failure, and the working configuration...
2HELPFULS
Forums/ Bug Report
2022-08-11 11:07:56
Re:Can't Access Main Or Guest Network on 2.4GHz Band of Satellite Connected By Ethernet-Backhaul
@David-TP Hi David, I haven't tested 5GHz only - just 5GHz/2.4GHz and 2.4GHz only. If the guest network is 2.4GHz/5GHz the iPhone will connect fine to the ethernet-backhaul connected satellite on the...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Bug Report
2022-08-10 09:46:35
@David-TP It affects both main and guest network 2.4GHz clients on the Ethernet-backhaul connected satellite The satellite is connected directly from its RJ45 to the main Deco's port 2 RJ45 by a 15m...
2HELPFULS
Forums/ Bug Report
2022-08-09 16:56:23
Can't Access Main Or Guest Network on 2.4GHz Band of Satellite Connected By Ethernet-Backhaul
Symptom I've noticed that under specific circumstances, clients can't connect to the 2.4GHz band on one of my satellites (the one connected by ethernet-backhaul). Topology I have four Deco M9Plus...
2HELPFULS