GU-NetGuyLV1Online
Following: 0Followers: 0
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
2022-10-13 14:26:51
Re:Disney Plus not streaming
Thanks for the help. The app updated last week, but didn't seem to work still. It appears to be that the Disney+ app didn't like Encryption set to "Auto" on my 802.11bgn mixed channel. I changed it...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
2022-09-20 13:56:54
The plot thickens. I pulled out my older TP-Link TL-WDR4300 router and IT WORKS. What would cause this only on my newer router. My ancient Netgear also works. Now why does my the app hate my Archer...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
2022-09-19 23:37:41
The DNS settings should effect ALL WiFi devices. There is no problem with desktops, laptops, and iPhones on this WiFi. This is where I'm getting confused. There is no VPN involved to my knowledge...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
2022-09-19 23:10:27
This is just weird. Add to the crazy. The app works on my neighbor's iPhone; but not Android (on my WiFi). I was hoping I was missing a setting on my router that was filtering it out or something. No...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
2022-09-16 17:51:53
@Riley_S Thanks for the ideas! -Cell connection works (mobile hotspot). -Plugging the modem into the TV streaming device works -Playing through Chrome works, even on Android devices with the same...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
2022-09-16 04:37:31
Disney Plus not streaming
It could be partly ISP-related, but changing ISPs to test the theory is not very easy. I've done all the basic troubleshooting. Rebooting EVERYTHING, uninstall/reinstall, clearing the cache, WiFi...
0HELPFULS