deebeeeffLV1Online
Following: 0Followers: 1
Forums/ Deco
2023-02-15 01:19:16
Re:Reserved Addresses for connected devices: Pros and Cons?
@Carl Yeah, that makes sense. I appreciate the info. I'll probably just leave the reserved addresses alone except for the ones I have already done. Thanks, Dave
2HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2023-02-15 00:56:19
Re:Reserved Addresses for connected devices: Pros and Cons?
@Carl Thanks for the reply. I am feeling a little dense here. When you are saying private address, do you mean a static IP set by the device? Thanks, Dave
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2023-02-14 22:54:41
Reserved Addresses for connected devices: Pros and Cons?
Hope I am puting this in the right place. I have some of the more important devices in my network set up with reserved addresses. I am aware of most of the benefist of using reserved addresses, but...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2023-02-14 17:56:52
Re:Many of my devices show up on the Offline Clients list, even though they are online
@deebeeeff As I said before, TP-Link has been very good about following this up with me via email. I advised them that since everything worked fine, even if it showed Offline, I wouldn't be pursuing...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2023-02-13 03:41:49
Re:Many of my devices show up on the Offline Clients list, even though they are online
@Dellki Not yet. TP-Link has been really good about reaching out to me, but at this point, as long as the things work, I am not going to care if they show up as offline or not. Things that show up as...
1HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2023-02-09 14:17:24
@David-TP Once more my thanks for your help. Log sent. Of the items on the list, only the Sensi non-touch thermostat has a static IP address, and that was just assigned last night. Would I benefit...
2HELPFULS