deebeeeffLV1Online
Following: 0Followers: 1
Forums/ Deco
By deebeeeff 2023-02-14 22:54:41

Reserved Addresses for connected devices: Pros and Cons?

Hope I am puting this in the right place. I have some of the more important devices in my network set up with reserved addresses. I am aware of most of the benefist of using reserved addresses, but is
Forums/ Deco
By Dellki 2023-02-12 23:33:07

XE75 PRO clients are constantly cycling online and offline...PLEASE HELP

I have recently invested in the Deco ecosystem (The XE75 PRO), and I am currently experiencing some sort of App glitch. Problem...when I log into the Deco Phone App(android) and view clients the onlin
Forums/ Deco
By deebeeeff 2023-02-08 23:32:25

Many of my devices show up on the Offline Clients list, even though they are online

I know this has been posted here before, but the answers seem old and the resolutions rather drastic, so I was wondering if there has been any update to this issue. Simply put, at any time 20 or more
Forums/ Deco
By deebeeeff 2023-02-08 23:26:28

Thermostat keeps losing connection to TP-LINK even though it is 4" from Deco unit.

I have an Emerson Sensi thermostat that is several years old. It worked flawlessly with my older Netgear router and range extender. Now, even though it is about 4 inches from one of my Deco units, it
Forums/ Deco
By deebeeeff 2023-02-03 21:32:45

Reports -> Scan Now -> Wireless Security -> Says Guest Network enabled when it is off.

I was playing aroudn with the app, and Reports -> Scan Now -> Wireless Security -> says Guest Network enabled when it is in fact off. Just to be sure I checked with my phone to see if it shows the gue
Forums/ Deco
By deebeeeff 2023-02-02 16:45:44

Is there a way to completely delete a guest network, not just turn it off?

Is there any way to completely delete a guest network, not just turn it off? I don't really need a guest network, but I was playing around and created one. Ever since then, even with it off, my main n