GaryTheSnailLV1Online
Following: 0Followers: 0
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
2023-07-26 15:49:07
Re:In HomeCare, can I set a "homework time" schedule that limits web sites to those that I specify?
@Carl Thanks.
2HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
2023-07-25 17:18:19
Re:In HomeCare, can I set a "homework time" schedule that limits web sites to those that I specify?
@Carl Cool, thanks for the reply (again). Yes, exactly. It's the capability to filters that only apply to specific times. Somehow Gryphon and Synology Safe Access have figured out to do it.
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
2023-07-25 16:23:55
@Carl Thanks for the reply. Conceptually this is easy. It just requires: 1. Allowing multiple schedules per user profile (they should not overlap). 2. Allowing a schedule to be set as WiFi ON or OFF,...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
2023-07-24 16:27:20
@Carl Thanks for the reply. To do this, they would need to allow multiple schedules for a profile. The Gryphon Parental Controls and Synology Safe Access can do it. I am currently using the Gryphon....
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
2023-07-21 17:00:22
@Carl Thanks for the response. Are there any tp-link wifi router models that can do this? EDIT: This is confusing. Is this a HomeCare vs HomeShield thing? Or is it an older vs newer model thing? Can...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
2023-07-20 17:04:53
In HomeCare, can I set a "homework time" schedule that limits web sites to those that I specify?
I'm shopping for a new WiFi router. My focus is on parental controls, and specifically limiting websites during certain periods of the day. My kids do their schoolwork online, so this is called...
1HELPFULS