MikeP_AutomatiLV3Offline
Following: 0Followers: 1
Forums/ Kasa Smart Plugs
2018-07-09 21:35:59
Re:HS100 will not connect to Uverse via iOS
What's the state of the wifi LED after the last step fails? If it stops flashing the switch has connected properly (they can only connect to the 2.4GHz band). The problem will be the phone is...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Kasa Smart Bulbs
2018-07-06 21:05:41
Re:So the HS220 (Light Switch, Dimmer) can't function with groups of smart lights?
I really second your thoughts about SO's not wanting to use a phone to change a bulb - my SO won't use my app and I wrote the darn thing. So I've had to put *a lot* of focus on automating everything...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Kasa Smart Plugs
2018-06-28 09:02:45
Re:Hs200 issues
If the switch stops blinking it's connected to your wifi so don't reset it. Double check your phone is connected to your router's 2.4GHz band (usually you'll want to give them separate SSID names) or...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Kasa Smart Plugs
2018-06-25 04:49:50
Re:I don't use a smartphone Can I control HS110 smart plug from a laptop PC?
Amen brother. There is a difference between giving your IoT devices like cameras, switches, and thermostats your SSID and wifi password - they need it to connect to your wifi to work. You still need...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Kasa Smart Plugs
2018-06-24 05:53:36
Re:I don't use a smartphone Can I control HS110 smart plug from a laptop PC?
I'd be careful about that application. It's asking for a lot of information (your router SSID and password?!). Maybe they're ok, but proper, secure applications use OAuth rather than asking you for...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Kasa Smart Bulbs
2018-06-20 18:02:24
Re:How to change email address on kasa account
Nice of you to confirm this Kevin, it makes sense an email id is used to reference the account in the TP Link cloud. But too bad you didn't bother removing stevejohny, christeena, and helloing from...
0HELPFULS