Wi-Fi-25LV1Offline
Following: 0Followers: 0
Forums/ Deco
2 weeks ago
Re:Issues With Wireless
@Wcooper007 I might be wrong but it sounds like a similar issue I had. I was having issues with my Samsung TV's until I found out it was the security level and Samsung older TV's don't play nice with...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2 weeks ago
Re:Determining Deco Hardware Version When Purchasing
thebiker wrote So, my question is how do I determine the hardware version of a product BEFORE buying it? Through research or going personally to the electronic store and asking them the version...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2 weeks ago
Re:Deco XE75 Pro - Known Devices Take a Long Time to Connect to WiFi
I discovered that some devices don't play nice if security is set on WPA2/WPA3. So those devices I separated into a lot network on WPA2. No major issues except some lag when connecting to my deco...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2024-07-15 01:34:45
Re:Deco Firmware 1.11.0 Feature Introduction: VPNs, Bandwidth Limit, and More
Riley_S wrote @Wi-Fi-25, If you haven't received the update yet, I suggest changing the DNS server that your network is using to see if a different route may help allow the update to be seen....
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2024-07-09 02:57:12
Re:Deco Firmware 1.11.0 Feature Introduction: VPNs, Bandwidth Limit, and More
The Deco X55 Has Officially Received this Firmware Through an OTA Update, Please Update Your Firmware with the Version on Your Version's Download Page I'm not getting the update on my deco app but...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2024-03-18 22:10:47
Feature Request - X55 - A setting to allow dimming the LED light to 50% opacity
It would be great if the Deco app had a Low/Med/High setting to dim the green light on the x55 unit. I think the green led light is too bright. I know you can turn the LED light off as well as set a...
0HELPFULS