urajayLV1Online
Following: 0Followers: 0
Forums/ Deco
2024-07-26 09:04:50
Re:Deco M5 - Switching in from Router Mode to Access Point Mode - Internet Stops Working
@yves_b Yes indeed ! Is there any way to possibly do that ? Atleast that way, we could understand what IP it has taken, and what is the gateway and dns that is being allotted... Also... is there any...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2024-07-24 11:19:58
Re:Deco M5 - Switching in from Router Mode to Access Point Mode - Internet Stops Working
@yves_b Hi... Yes... I realised that connecting the firewall to switch... and all decos to switch was causing issues... Hence... the setup that worked for me was I had to remove all deco units, and...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2024-07-23 10:14:23
@yves_b Hi... thanks for your kind revert back... Please note my reply as below : 1. I have a firewall that acts as a DHCP Server. 2. Yes.. All the Deco is finally configured as a single mesh, all...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2024-07-19 20:26:43
Deco M5 - Switching in from Router Mode to Access Point Mode - Internet Stops Working
So I needed the Deco M5 to work in Access Point Mode and not Router Mode... When I set it up, it worked fine and pretty quick to connect in Router Mode... So my connection is as follows : Internet to...
0HELPFULS