guycobb2LV1Offline
Following: 0Followers: 0
Forums/ Deco
2017-12-08 03:15:21
Re:New Deco owner....few issues/requests
Ended up deciding to just go back to my Ubiquiti equipment. I’ll buy one or two Ubiquiti AC waps to update my system and call it a day. That’s what I should have done to begin with, but I like trying...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2017-12-07 02:03:06
That was my first thought. Didn’t work. I’ve emailed them about it.
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2017-12-05 18:56:00
Motorola cable modem -> deco -> 8 port switchThe switch has one of the remaining two decos on it, my server, and then another POE switch which my IP cameras are run off of. The second deco unit is on...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2017-12-05 06:45:18
Yes the port is forwarded for the blue iris software. The cameras are communicating as they should with blue iris. It has to do solely with using my no-ip address whilst on my network. Change to the...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2017-12-04 18:56:14
Nah, all cameras feed to a server. Then I connect to the server via a client. It’s not just the camera app though. Other servers running on there are laggy under the conditions I described as well.
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2017-12-03 16:56:38
New Deco owner....few issues/requests
Model : Hardware Version : Firmware Version : ISP : After trying the 2nd gen Eero (thoroughly unimpressed), Google WiFi and Netgear’s ORBI I decided to try out the deco. Very glad I did! I’ve owned a...
0HELPFULS