RyanOnline
Following: 0Followers: 1
Forums/ Kasa Cameras
8 hours ago
Re:KD110 blanks on button push
Hi @mark909, Thanks for joining our Smart Home Community! One thing to check is the installation and power connections to ensure there isn’t something physically amiss with the device. Apart from...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Kasa Smart Switches
8 hours ago
Re:Switches & Plugs Connect only to Guest Network
Hi @Ethersurfer, Welcome to the TP-Link Smart Home Community! Generally, in a scenario like yours, I suggest using the IoT Network feature on your Deco, which creates a separate network solely for...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Kasa Smart Switches
9 hours ago
Re:Restart TP-link Kasa switch remotely
Hi @RBartlett, Currently, the Kasa app doesn't offer a way to restart a Kasa Smart Light Switch remotely. We appreciate the feedback, though, and I'll pass it along to our Kasa team for future...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
Yesterday
Re:archer a7 as onemesh satellite
Hi @CTYinNC, Welcome to the TP-Link Community Forum! OneMesh connectivity from one router to another is not yet supported, which is why you don't see the Archer A7 as a satellite option when...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
Yesterday
Re:Deco XE5300. What reports are included in Security+ and Advanced Parental Controls?
Hey @SDGTR, I think that you are largely correct and that there is only a baseline level of reports at a per-device level. With breakdowns only being offered at a User Level. We are currently setting...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
Yesterday
Re:Deco X60 v1.0 Brick on reboot
Hi @jafo-0u812, Welcome to the TP-Link community! I'm sorry you're encountering this unusual situation with your Deco X60. What is the hardware version of your Deco X60? Have you tried swapping one...
0HELPFULS