CarlOnline
Following: 0Followers: 2
Forums/ Range Extenders
4 hours ago
Re:Wifi extender
@Jimksatx We would love to help further. Can you explain in more detail the issue you are having? What devices, what apps, etc.
0KUDOS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
Friday
Re:Re:Re:Re:TL-WR802N V4 will not connect with iPhone 6S, using the phone as a wifi hotspot
@Bucko We could not determine any region based on the information you provided below. If you are outside the US region then you will want to use this link:...
0KUDOS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
Friday
Re:Re:Re:TL-WR802N V4 will not connect with iPhone 6S, using the phone as a wifi hotspot
millsy wrote Carl i have tried to put the new Firmware in but it is not accepting it, i have the below already in? the error code I get is 4503 Firmware version:0.9.1 3.16 v0001.0 Build 170421...
0KUDOS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
Thursday
Re:TL-WR802N V4 will not connect with iPhone 6S, using the phone as a wifi hotspot
Hello, I have taken your comments and forwarded them to our software team. I will post and udpate once that team has responded. thank you
0KUDOS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
Thursday
Re:Archer C9 (v2 and v5) TPLink DDNS
@OdenKnight TP-Link DDNS services are intended to be used on TP-Link Router's with cloud based features. Because of this the router must be a TP-Link router with this feature and using offical...
0KUDOS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
a week ago
Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:"Reboot Schedule" won't save (Archer C7 4.0 AC1750)
@ShlomiD Are you using the router in the the US or in Isreal? The cloud servers are region based so if you are in the US that is why you are likely reciving the notifcation that a FW is avaialable...
0KUDOS