CarlOnline
Following: 0Followers: 5
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
21 hours ago
Re:AC1750 (Archer A7) slow wired speed
@HikingMike If the adapter link rate is 100 Mbps and the acutal adapter is gigabit then likely the issue would be the cable type. I included the wireless 5GHz over 2.4GHz really as a comparison but i...
0KUDOS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
Yesterday
@HikingMike Hi Mike, Good to see that after turning NAT Boost off the speeds went up. Not really sure why that works but its does. I will find out though. As for why the wireless speeds are faster it...
0KUDOS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
Yesterday
@HikingMike Hi Mike. First there is no difference between a V5.8 or a V5 other than the maufacturing location. One is made in Vietnam and the other is made in China. For the speed issue the issue...
0KUDOS
Forums/ Smart Plugs
Yesterday
Re:HS105 - Auto Shut off after X minutes (when turned on with switch)
@Scottie Yes and no. Its true that we have a software/cloud based Smart Actions for our products now and that one of those actions is an auto off timmer. However with the current teired roll out they...
0KUDOS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
Yesterday
Re:Archer C9 V1: 3 Firmware Upgrade Questions
@NCNC Question 1: No the UI for the admin console did not update to our Newer Teal background UI unitil Hardware version 4. Question 2: Yes the Latest firmware is always built on top of the previous...
0KUDOS
Forums/ Cloud Cameras
Tuesday
Re:watch camera footage online
@Tdog Not to my knowledge. But it has been requested. As more products are developed with cloud access it may be added but right now to my knowledge it is not being planned.
0KUDOS