CarlOnline
Following: 0Followers: 29
Forums/ Range Extenders
4 hours ago
Re:Extender connected, but wifi says no internet connection
@Dally Hello Dally, It might have to do with your network's environment. Unfortunately I am not familiar with this ISP or its equipment. I would recommend contacting your region's support. For...
0KUDOS
Forums/ Kasa Smart Switches
Saturday
Re:3 way Dimmer switch?
@EricDG Hi Eric, I can't say for sure, about 350 units sold early. While we have not recieved feedback from every user that bought them, what we have reieved is enough to present a concern and need a...
0KUDOS
Friday
@Paul92029 Hi Paul, yes basically any appliance tht shuts off when you flip the breaker switch tied to the 3-way run. Not 100% sure why they need that but likley to better understand the load of the...
0KUDOS
Friday
New Day, new update. I hear back from our engineering team. They plan on having a beta firmware ready to deploy early next week. They are looking for before Oct 1st. Before that they would like to...
0KUDOS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
Thursday
Re:feature request for ax1500
@Paranoid3500 Hi I had to look up DoH as i haven't heard about it before. I honestly doubt we would be able add this feature into the router. Since the router mainly operates at the network layer and...
0KUDOS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
Thursday
Re:SET UP WIFI CALLING ON ARCHER A6
@Grammyof5 That FAQ is not on the US website. That is why the link did not work. I will look into that but in the meantime you can use this link instead https://www.tp-link.com/en/support/faq/1259/
0KUDOS