ArcherC8LV5Online
Following: 0Followers: 9
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
Tuesday
Re:Oddball Question Regarding Bandwidth
@DavidMebaneNC Assuming a modem that is rated for the speed and has a lot of up and down channels should handle the load fine. Lengthof Ethernet cable affects speed. Each device in the stream takes a...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
Sunday
Re:AX55 Pro Lan Ports 100Mbps
@AZRE I would suspect a bad router or bad connectors in the router or wires. If one of the eight wires/pins is not making contact, then the speed will drop tp 100.
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
Sunday
Re:Oddball Question Regarding Bandwidth
@DavidMebaneNC It can be explained but takes a lot to do so. There are many resources on the internet that explains it. basicly, you can only go as fast as the slowest link in the network. If you are...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
Friday
Re:Orange internet light
@beepboopmoop Sounds like you are not getting an ip for the lan. power off the modem and router, wain 5-10 min, power up the modem and wait a bit, then power up the router, wait a bit and see if it...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
a week ago
Re:5G will not stay connected
@Wathen I would check the antennas to be sure they are not loose. I would try different channels, security settings, and modes.
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
a week ago
Re:Just stopped working
@BHT I would bypass the router and connect a pc direct to the modem. See if you still have the issue. Then you know which direction to go.
0HELPFULS