ArcherC8LV5Online
Following: 0Followers: 9
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
By Mschiff Monday

AXE 16000 slow upload speed with 3Gb connection

I have 3Gb service from Wow!, and they furnished me with an AXE 16000 router so that I could get the full speeds. I am currently using the second unit, as when I updated the firmware in the first unit
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
By Lucky1391 Yesterday

Qos Priority not working at all

Model: AX1800 Wi-Fi 6 Router Hardware Version: Archer AX21 v4.6 Firmware Version: 1.1.0 Build 20230725 Rel. 55602(5553) Hi I have a serious problem with Qos in TP-Link AX1800 Wi-Fi 6 Router. Please he
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
By Kelly_T Sunday

Help with Routing/Access to CableModem admin UI from LAN thru TP-link -> DMZ Router ?

Hi all, I'm connected to the Internet via a Xfinity Internet connection, through a Motorola Cable Modem. Traffic passes to my TP-LINK AX3000/AX55 router. It's set-up for IP passthrough to a linux r
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
By BrianC1995 Sunday

Tp Link Home Or Pro Can't Make Up My Mind

I just recently Got The New AXE 16000 Archer AXE300 To Replace My Current Tp Link Router. I am trying To Decide If Home Shield pro is Worth it To me? Just can't make up my mind? I know i don't need pa
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
By Cat7 Friday

AX1800 Wifi suddenly offline

Wifi settings haven't changed both software and status LED shows wifi on however suddenly lost broadcast. Tried disabling and enabling also rebooting. This happened after less then two months of use.
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
By Zebra789 Friday

Archer55 as Access Point vs Router

I purchased this router to provide better wifi in a part of my home and I can connect it using and eithernet cable. Is there any reason to set the router to Access Point mode? I have it set up and it