ArcherC8LV5Online
Following: 0Followers: 9
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
By Bluesters 3 weeks ago

Buffering and Intermittent on Amazon Fire TV Stck

I recently installed the Archer 5400 AXE5400. Everything is connected fine except for the TV with AmazonFirestick. The streams keep buffering for a very long time and sometimes the connection gets los
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
By thomasjefferson 3 weeks ago

Max speed of 650mbs when i pay for 1.2gb on archer6000?

I have an archer 6000 router and new netgear cm2000 nighthawk cable modem and a new 2.5 gb ethernet card in my pc. Max download speed i get on the speed test in the tplink app is around 600-750. Are t
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
By allentown555 3 weeks ago

USB printer connection

Hi- I have a Archer AX3000 Pro V1.6 router. I want to connect an OLD lexmark printer via the USB port. Searching on the internet found some sort of Port emulators , but I can not find anything on the
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
By deadready 3 weeks ago

AX10000 - Port Forwarding / DMZ - Perforce Dedicated Server

I am attempting to setup a dedicated server to run Perforce for project source control and I need to open port 1666. I've already setup DDNS & Address Reservation for the machine IP/MAC, enabled DMZ f
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
By Archerman61 3 weeks ago

Why cant I connect on any device on 5G

None of my phones, tablets, computers, or alarm system will connect or see the 5G.
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
By SaelG 2024-04-06 11:40:54

satellite Router

I have two AX4400 routers and I would like to know if it's possible, or if there is a way, to connect one router as a satellite in an EasyMesh network via a hardwire connection. I've been successful w