PlayerOneLV2Online
Following: 0Followers: 0
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
2019-10-28 18:29:58
Re:Need Help With Router HiJack/Exploit
@Tony @IrvSp WHEW!!! So in contacting my ISP today, I got someone who did more checking into things than the last agent I was working with. As it turns out, the webmail server was doing a basic IP...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
2019-10-26 22:42:35
So I tried with my TP-Link Archer C1200) and I began getting the correct information as far as my last login location (my public IP greyed out for security)... Yet when I switched back to the Archer...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
2019-10-26 03:36:37
Anyhow, I wil lhave more to report once I attempt to switch routers.
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
2019-10-26 03:36:04
@IrvSp To the contrary, I do not believe it is just happening with my ISP webmail. It is fully to do with the TP-Link router. I do believe that my ISP has a better understanding of real security than...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
2019-10-25 23:03:52
I also have another TP-Link router I will be trying to see if it causes the same results as maybe somehow its just something wierd with TP-Link routers and the info they send back to my ISP. I use my...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
2019-10-25 23:00:11
@IrvSp I have ran that after your suggestion. I am getting the results I would expect from my ISP DNS and such. I also just called my ISP. They see my conenction to the router as correct but had no...
0HELPFULS