PlayerOneLV2Online
Following: 0Followers: 0
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
2019-10-25 22:16:28
Re:Need Help With Router HiJack/Exploit
IrvSp wrote @PlayerOne There are many ways to see your IP address. Sites like Facebook and Google's GMAIL will show you. Sites like this will as well: https://whatismyipaddress.com/...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
2019-10-25 22:11:58
@Tony I just sent the email before I read this. I will resend with the link too this thread. Thanks for your assistance.
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
2019-10-25 21:33:16
Tony wrote @PlayerOne Are you only seeing it when accessing your email or other sites as well? @Tony When I visit other web sites, they dont tell me the last location I logged in from. Only my web...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
2019-10-25 20:02:26
Tony wrote @PlayerOne Do a tracert while connected to the modem and through the router @Tony What tracert is it you want me to perform? The tracert to my ISP... to the illicit domain I seem to be...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
2019-10-25 15:09:26
@IrvSp I think you meant they are a ‘marketing firm’ and not ‘marking firm’. I am guessing this as through my own research I can see they have created several social pages about their supposed...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
2019-10-25 04:51:11
Need Help With Router HiJack/Exploit
Hi. I am having issues with my network being hijacked. I am aware of this as when I log into my email web interface, I get the last login information and it does not match my ISP server or my DNS...
0HELPFULS