RyanEverhart789LV3Online
Following: 0Followers: 4
Forums/ Kasa Smart Switches
Yesterday
Re:HS220 lights up not lights don’t work
@Jxa1990 Did you get this working? Can you take a picture of your install? It sounds like it should work but having a picture might help. Ryan
0HELPFULS
Yesterday
Re:Hall light controlled by 2 manual switches
@Bruce667 Soudns like you have a 3 way switch set up. You will need to obtain a HS210 for this to work. Good news you only need ot use 1 of the HS210 switches (they are sold in pairs). You can leave...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Kasa Cameras
2024-02-20 02:12:57
Re:Outdoor Camera Cables
@ScottyWatty What other type of options are you looking for? I have seen some other brand cameras have solar panel options but I don't think that is an option for Kasa since they do not have a...
0HELPFULS
2023-03-23 15:24:39
Re:Control outlet with remote battery switch
@Normd Not sure if this will help you or not but I've integrated SmartThings buttons into ecosystem. You have to have Samsung SmartThings account and the SmartThings app, but once you do you can...
0HELPFULS
2023-03-10 17:01:13
Re:Connecting and Programming HS-200 Smart Switches
@CaptainBob Are the switches blinking orange and green when you are trying to set them up? Ryan
0HELPFULS
2023-01-03 20:28:06
Re:How to temporarily disable motion sensor?
So forgive my question, but what did you expect when you bought a motion detection switch? If it sees motion it activates power to that device. In your example of movie night, how would you want the...
1HELPFULS