Kasa Smart Switches

With TP-Link Smart Wi-Fi Light Switch, you can control your lights wherever you are. In this section you can say hello to other members, ask, answer or discuss multiple topics regarding smart switches.
Kasa Smart Switches

Tags

Label

I don't know why I couldn't find this information, or why this isn't more formally wrapped up in a Kasa app feature. I changed the name of my WiFi network and had to connect my switches to the new one
Network
By Sacks · Latest post 2024-01-09 22:44:19 by G6CID
118Helpful
78462Views
9Replies
Dear Kasa Team, I'm writing to request a feature enhancement for the KS240 smart switch. Currently, the switch lacks visual indication on the touch surface when the lights are off, making it difficult
DimmerFeature RequestFan
0Helpful
4Views
0Replies
This dimmer is attached to dimmable exterior led cafe lights. I installed the dimmer switch, got everything set up it was great. They would dim so much you could barely tell the lights were on which i
Dimmer
By Dtdaviswj · Latest post 9 hours ago by RocketMyrr
0Helpful
94Views
1Replies
Hello I have a 3-way HS210 connected with a traditional flip switch for a staircase. The switch worked fine for over a year. Recently it blinks green with the wifi symbol. I hold the bottom left butto
0Helpful
8Views
0Replies
Not sure if someone has started a thread on this subject or not, but is there any way when you press the button to turn on the power on the ks200m to stay on and manually turn it off? Mine won't stay
DimmerSmart ActionsFeature RequestSunset/Sunrise
By rgamino13 · Latest post Yesterday by rgamino13
50Helpful
4560Views
34Replies
@Riley_S yesterday I came home from work and found my KS240 had red light, did a factory reset and reconfigured the switch. I have other Kasa switches none had this issue so can't be internet connecti
By Aravot · Latest post Friday by Aravot
11Helpful
3149Views
23Replies
Hello! We have about two dozen of the hs200(us) smart switches. Different hardware versions. Two on fw 1.0.11 and hardware version 5.6 VN1 have failed. They had been working normally for over 8 months
By Dzei · Latest post Thursday by SublimeJhn
11Helpful
288Views
8Replies
Rather than making 2 posts I put both issues in one thread since they have the same issues. I need a clear explanation as what is happening please and how to correct it because it doesn't seem to make
DimmerSingle Pole, 3-Wi-Fi, Connection
0Helpful
28Views
0Replies
Hi, I installed the light switch and it turns the light on and off. The unit is flashing orange and green but does nit show up under my iphone's wifi so I can connect to the unit. I've tried res-start
By jicarv · Latest post Tuesday by Carl
0Helpful
69Views
1Replies
Pictured is the original switch. I watched several videos before attempting the install. This switch is the hot one. Yes it has two black wires. The one that is on the same side of the ground has the
0Helpful
31Views
0Replies