JS8585LV1Offline
Following: 0Followers: 0
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
2019-05-07 21:49:56
Re:Re:Archer C7 V2 - system log info that has never been there before. please help
So your saying the log in my attached screen shot is normal??? Also since this has been popping up i have had my internet connection failing and the problem is the router! I have taken it out of the...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
2019-05-02 04:07:49
Re:Re:Archer C7 V2 - system log info that has never been there before. please help
Why all of a sudden is the log showing these parameters for the FTP when it has never shown them before since i have owned it for the past 3 years? Make no sence? I have been routinely checking the...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
2019-05-01 20:18:20
No i do not or have not ever conected a usb drive to the router. It shows the check boxes are not selected / but the log shows that an FTP is enabled? That is a concern to me why is it enabling a FTP...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
2019-05-01 17:19:25
No i have never enabled a FTP server on this router. How do i disable this function? Because it seems like it is enabled and is a big security issue? Below is a screen shot of the firmware settings...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
2019-04-30 20:58:11
Archer C7 V2 - system log info that has never been there before. please help
Below is screen shot of a picture of a log file that keeps poping up that has never been there before? What is this refering to and why does it keep poping up? Is there an issue that i need to fix?...
0HELPFULS