GeneGLV1Offline
Following: 0Followers: 0
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
3 weeks ago
Using Archer C7 with Deco?
Please excuse me if this has been discussed previously, but I was not able to find any discussions on this topic. I have Verizon FiOS for my ISP and am using my own Archer C7 router with dual-band...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Powerline Adapters
2020-07-22 20:29:00
Firmware Update option deleted from tpPLC app?
Good afternoon, all. I set up my home netwrok some time ago, using three WPA-7510 kits. After installing the tpPLC app on my phone, I was able to check firmware for all three units. I went to do so...
0HELPFULS
2019-09-20 21:41:48
Re:Setting up/merging powerline network with wifi router
@Tony Hi, Tony. I did keep the default names, just added an identifier at the end; i.e., LR for the iving room, Den, etc. According to the tpPLC app, the 7510 units both have the latest firmware, and...
0HELPFULS
2019-09-20 16:15:55
Re:Setting up/merging powerline network with wifi router
@Tony Hi, Tony, and thanks again for your assistance. I wasn't aware of One Mesh at all, and it sounds like something which will be incredibly useful. It does not appear to be available yet for the...
0HELPFULS
2019-09-19 23:32:19
Setting up/merging powerline network with wifi router
Good evening to all. I recently changed my ISP and upgraded my internet to a gigabit connection. As part of the upgrade, I purchased and installed two TL-WPA7510 kits and an Archer C7 router. I also...
0HELPFULS
2019-08-24 02:51:13
Re:Re:Adding additional wifi powerline unit to existing network
Hi, Tony. Thanks for the response, and my apologies for the belated acknowledgement. I kept all the units on the default wireless network name, and paired them at the same time using the same...
0HELPFULS