ReddyKilowattLV1Online
Following: 0Followers: 0
Forums/ Kasa Cameras
2019-12-18 20:50:15
Re:KC110: How can I reduce the dozens of false audio alerts when it's already on Low Sensitivity?
@Tony Thanks for replying although your answer is absurd as I can move the camera away from itself. Even if I turn off Patrol, I still get dozens of false alerts when it's set on LOW SENSITIVITY. If...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Kasa Cameras
2019-12-18 20:33:47
New Terms & Conditions-TP-Link would now own, in perpetuity, for any use they choose, all content
Has anyone said yest to this garbage? I am so glad that I only have one of their soon-to be-tossed cameras! Keep using Kasa, and you have agreed to: "Grant and assign to TP-Link a royalty-free,...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Kasa Cameras
2019-07-30 17:08:56
Re:Re:KC110: How can I reduce the dozens of false audio alerts when it's already on Low Sensitivity?
Thanks for your reply. Unfortunately, the constant false sound alerts occur pretty much anywhere that I can place the camera that monitors my entrances. Via an update there needs to be an even lower...
1HELPFULS
Forums/ Kasa Cameras
2019-07-27 15:19:33
KC110: How can I reduce the dozens of false audio alerts when it's already on Low Sensitivity?
This forum's drop downs do not allow me to enter the correct model, KC110, or Hardware 1.0 I get dozens of false audio alerts each night, even though I live in a quiet suburbnd the house is silent. I...
1HELPFULS