Eraseu2LV1Online
Following: 0Followers: 0
Forums/ Kasa Smart Switches
2021-04-27 02:44:39
Re:Smart actions more than 3 active
@CA1 I wouldn't hold your breath. I posted about this almost a year and a half ago and got the same canned response. If they had any plans of doing it they would have long before now. It's...
2HELPFULS
Forums/ Apps
2020-02-19 19:34:24
Re:Kasa - Smart Actions
@Sashazur That sounds like an odd limitation, but it matches up with what I suspected based on what you were experiencing. Hopefully they'll expand the functionality to work more consistently...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Apps
2020-02-17 00:52:51
@Sashazur Try creating a new smart action using a different device, like a switch instead of a smart camera. I suspect the issue might be the triggers from the smart camera might not let you select...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Apps
2020-02-17 00:14:30
@Sashazur I'm using Android. I'm surprised you don't have the same options on iOS. Smart actions only let you trigger a single device or a group, so that's expected regardless of platform. Your...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Apps
2020-02-16 22:50:13
@Sashazur Your issue sounds similar to mine. Initially I didn't have any issues until one day the smart actions stopped working on one set of smart bulbs. At some point it just started working again...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Apps
2019-12-16 08:54:52
@Tony I tried to delete both the Smart Action as well as the group assocated with the Smart Action having the problem. After doing that there was no change, the switch will simply not trigger the...
0HELPFULS