IrvSpLV5Online
Following: 0Followers: 5
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
Tuesday
Re:Shell Commands
@CelestialVeil What are you trying to do that you need to get into the router f/w to do? You can set all Router's I think to allow REMOTE Web GUI access, and the Tether app works everywhere? Most...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
Sunday
Re:Setting up security for devices that will not support newer technology
@Neuf512 I assume you are trying to connect it to the 'LAN' 2.4 5 or 6Ghz bands that have WPA3 Security? The Amaxon probably only works with WAP2 I assume. Easy FIX, enable the GUEST network and set...
1HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
a week ago
Re:SSID Combined VS Separated
@jwagman1 Most routers will usually if they have seperate SSID's will append the band (-2 or -5, and even -6) but the Smart Connect band only have the network name. On some 2 band (2.4 and 5Ghz)...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
2 weeks ago
Re:USB network storage/share with internal network
@Sats2 Ahh, that explains something with the latest info. Router f/w is hit or miss I've found over time. There doesn''t seem to be any true spec's for the USB filesystem either. Varied routers, and...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
2 weeks ago
@Sats2 You did provide more info, one being a 48TB drive (I assume all the NAS drives added together?), the other USB-C. Not sure which router has that capability (USB-C) as most I thought were the...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
2 weeks ago
@Sats2 I've got a different router and I've hit the USB/LAN wall too. One thing I did discover, and I suspect it has to do with MS dropping the Master Browser function, the router seems to control...
0HELPFULS