alien-linkLV1Online
Following: 0Followers: 0
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
2022-12-01 04:08:38
Re:WIFI connected devices not showing up as WIFI clients
@Carl Look how long ago this thread was started. How has this not been fixed yet? This is the most basic network requirement of Wi-Fi AP. What has been going on in the dev side? Has everyone quit?
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
2020-05-14 22:47:58
@Carl Well to be honest we have been "Living with it". No patches or any notices that this will be fixed. I think one of your replies from the dev was something along those lines aswell, just stated...
2HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
2019-12-29 13:19:12
@Lusayalumino You can get them in two ways depending on the network setup. 1. Look at the leases on the dhcp server. You might have to figure out which leases were from wireless users. That's the...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
2019-11-22 19:31:11
@Carl While I appreciate the follow up, I do hope that there is a patch planned to fix this. If I am managing a wireless network, I can't ask people to ping my AP so I can see who's using the...
4HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
2019-11-10 19:28:38
@Carl Hi Carl, Did you guys hear back from the developers on this? Is there a patch out for it yet? Thanks
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
2019-09-17 02:20:35
WIFI connected devices not showing up as WIFI clients
Hello, I have my device in Access point mode as I have another router handling the DHCP portion of the network. I have multiple devices connected to the Wifi network and yet only one device shows...
6HELPFULS