IrvLV1Online
Following: 0Followers: 0
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
2019-11-05 16:07:24
Re:Archer A7: Advanced options as access point & how to access using router name
@Tony sorry for the late reply as I missed the email. :) So I uninstalled the phone app (Samsung Galaxy S8), reinstalled Tether and I was able to make changes to the router names and everything...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
2019-10-28 11:41:59
Re:Archer A7: Advanced options as access point & how to access using router name
@Tony I spent some time today to try this out. I first tried using my phone, connecting to the living room A7, editing the name via the tether app. I could see the name update in the app, but when I...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
2019-10-22 01:31:01
@Tony, thanks again for the follow up. That is understandable about the host names, so thanks for clarifying that. In terns of the router names, what you described is what I tried to do. I used the...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
2019-10-17 19:54:47
@Tony, thank you for taking the time to reply to my question. Let me see if I can show you the current state ... something is still not right. From the archer_a7 (in the basement) acting as the main...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
2019-10-16 15:00:10
Archer A7: Advanced options as access point & how to access using router name
So I currently have two of these routers and use one as my primary router to the outside world and have it configured as a "router" in my basement. I have a second router configured as an "access...
0HELPFULS