Nick22LV1Online
Following: 0Followers: 0
Forums/ Kasa Smart Switches
2019-11-06 00:20:38
Re:Alexa cant control any of my tplink devices
@Nick22 Has anyone fixed this before because now nothing's working even deleting the kasa app and kasa skill and doing everything from scratch didn't work I'm at a loss
1HELPFULS
2019-11-02 06:28:05
@Tony Yes I've tried. I e also tried manually deleting all the outlets from the alexa app so I could do a true rediscovery and it gives the same error. I suspect the only solution is to rediscover...
1HELPFULS
2019-10-29 00:43:01
@Tony The last time this happened I had to remove every device from alexa and from kasa and rediscover all them but it was extremely tedious and I dont want to go to that extent again
0HELPFULS
2019-10-29 00:40:11
@Tony All these devices' are in groups and I have been using the same names for a long time. The error message is different from usual. Alexa specifically says I dont know how to set DEVICE NAME to...
0HELPFULS
2019-10-27 18:41:31
@Nick22 Additional comments 1 I can control all devices from the kasa app 2 I can control Ll devices from the alexa app just not with the speaker.
0HELPFULS
2019-10-27 18:40:26
Alexa cant control any of my tplink devices
For some reason alexa suddenly wont control any of my tp link devices (plugs switches special switches). When I give any command (on, off, dim) alexa responds "I dont know how to set DEVICE NAME to...
2HELPFULS