JimGTLV1Online
Following: 0Followers: 0
Forums/ Deco
2020-11-28 20:07:09
Re:Devices lose WiFi connection and then "fail to obtain IP address" when trying to reconnect
Just an update on the situation here... the issue described above definitely appears to be caused by the Deco units' poor DHCP server implementation. A few weeks ago, I switched all of my Decos into...
3HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2020-10-12 13:19:10
Re:Devices lose WiFi connection and then "fail to obtain IP address" when trying to reconnect
@Liza_M_Aguilar I still have the same issue. After many hours of debugging and many hours of TP-Link support connected to my system, the only progress I was able to make was to confirm that the...
2HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2020-02-07 18:04:06
Re:Bandwidth Usage by Device
@ironladd I agree this would be a good feature to add. And other competing products can already do this. That being said, this shouldn't be too hard to narrow the source of the issues down. Turn off...
1HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2020-02-07 17:36:04
Re:Best placement for M5 units
@highspeed I don't know how much vertical placement within the room matters, so long as you spread your units out to get coverage where you need it. I've got 5 units. 3 units are spread out on the...
1HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2020-02-07 17:13:27
@Carl 1. Yes, same email address. 2. As for the logs, do you need them from a time when the issue was occurring? The latest log file I tried to download just had activity for the last couple of...
1HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2020-01-31 14:33:31
@Carl My network started dropping devices (and not being able to reconnect them) for the second time within 24 hours of applying the 1.4.2 firmware to the M5 units. Rebooting the main deco allows...
1HELPFULS