wdpcpaLV1Online
Following: 0Followers: 0
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
2019-12-09 22:59:58
Re:Can't transfer files between LAN clients
@IrvSp IrvSp wrote wdpcpa wrote @IrvSp It shows "THIS PC, same as yours. I can drop it down to Network and I can see my Nividia Shield on the network graphic to the right. But clicking on them just...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
2019-12-09 22:25:37
Carl wrote @wdpcpa 1. I would love to get case details from you to investigate which agent told you it was not possible to transfer between LAN devices. The only devices that may not be able to...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
2019-12-09 19:22:24
ArcherC8 wrote As far as the IPv6 goes, I think you should turn it on. At some point in the future, you will need it and would be good to know that your ISP, modem, and router support it. I have not...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
2019-12-09 19:18:40
@wdpcpa, What does it show on the Windows File Explorer URL bar? Not sure what the default is, but it might have been changed? Mine shows THIS PC in the URL. Depending where you are, you can use the...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
2019-12-09 14:36:11
Can't transfer files between LAN clients
I view my network from my office computer. It is WIFI and Windows 10. All my other clients are wired. I can see them in "network and devices". Unlike with my previous router, I can not transfer...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
2019-12-09 14:12:20
Re:Scammers at http://tplink-wifisetup dot net
@ArcherC8 Thanks all. I unplugged and then plugged the router back in. Works now.
0HELPFULS